St. Saviour’s Episcopal Parish, Bar Harbor, Maine

St. Saviour’s Episcopal Parish rests on Mount Desert Island in a village originally incorporated as the Town of Eden by Samuel Adams in 1796 until its Bar Harbor name change in 1918. Built in a Gothic Revival and Queen Anne style, the structure is renowned for its ten Louis Comfort Tiffany designed stained glass windows and additional 43 memorial windows; each thoughtfully paying tribute to loved ones, saints and local figures who have touched the lives of its members.