Marshall Point Lighthouse, Port Clyde, Maine

Since 1832, the Marshall Point Lighthouse, seated at the entrance of Port Clyde’s harbor, has been a beacon of safety for sailors, lobstermen and fishermen. The St. George Fisherman Memorial, which resides on the same property thoughtfully reads, “Dedicated to all commercial fisherman from the town of St. George who lost their lives at sea.”